After travelling South America for 7 months this is the WORST hostel I have stayed in by far. It is far from tranquilo but definitely HELL. We were looking for a hostel when we arrived in Punta El Diablo. I went looking for this hostel as I had heard it mentioned. When I entered the hostel my first impressions was... More
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo Tranquilo Hotel Punta Del Diablo
- El Diablo Tranquilo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Diablo Tranquilo is Punta del Diablo's first and premiere hostel, built by backpackers, for backpackers, featuring a friendly staff as diverse as our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your El Diablo Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.