This place is an absolute DUMP! The carpet is stained, the rooms are musty and moldy and it's basically a hole of disgust. There is nothing decent about this place and for the price we paid ($150), we should have gotten something far far far better! There wasn't even air conditioning or a closet and I could barely breath because... More
- Also Known As:
- Skyline Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Highlands
- Skyline Lodge And Restaurant Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unbelievable is the word for Skyline Lodge & Restaurant...constructed of Redwood and Granite, begun in 1929 in the Frank Lloyd Wright tradition. Completed in 1965, Skyline offers a magnificent forty mile view and nestled 4,100 feet atop of Flat Mountain overlooking the banks of Big Creek's cascading waterfalls. From the beautiful views to the scrumptious meals, it's definitely a part of highlands the should be visited! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Skyline Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.