This is a fairly new, nicely maintained hotel, right off 95. Great place for a stop-over heading south or north. Clean, comfortable, attractive, and reasonable. Just what you would expect from a Hilton. Indoor pool and meals available in lobby cafe were much appreciated. Best feature -- very friendly and helpful staff.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids Hotel Roanoke Rapids
- Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids Hotel
- Roanoke Rapids Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off I-95, exit 171. Opened in 2008. Garden Sleep System beds, full service for breakfast and dinner, indoor heated pool and whirlpool, state of the art fitness center. Half-way point from Florida to New York. Over sized, clean rooms with hypo-allergenic bedding, complimentary parking, and 32inch flat screen televisions. Home-like ambiance, bright, and welcoming lobby with fireplace and library. True southern hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.