I did not stay here overnight as I was booked just down the beach but I walked by and went to reception to ask about their treatments as I really wanted the authentic Ayurvedic experience and so they actually fit me in for a half day treatment! It was totally amazing, I meet with the doctor first then had a... More
- Also Known As:
- Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Hotel Wadduwa
- Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort surrounded by woodland & meadow and fronted by sparkling blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Enjoy a harmonious holiday in our Ayurveda resort comprising 50 Rooms. Luxurious Chalets with TV, Radio, A/C, attached Bath with Hot water, Hair Dryer, IDD Tel, Electronic Safe, Mini Bar in Theme Rooms. The Architectural Designs of the Resort depict the ancient heritage and culture of Sri Lanka transcending different eras.Siddhalepa Provides Traditional Ayurvedic Therapy to Cleanse, Detoxify, and Rejuvenate Mind, Body and Soul to promote general Wellness for Health conscious clients using 100% Natural Ayurvedic treatments under the guidance of experienced Ayurvedic Doctors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.