I spent one night in this hotel when 9 hours worth of driving finally caught up with me and Pincher Creek was the closest larger town. I chose the Heritage Inn based on Tripadvisor reviews and because it was a little cheaper than the Ramada.. I knew going into the parking lot that this was a hotel catering to oil... More
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn In Pincher Creek Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek, Alberta is conveniently situated on Highway 6. Whether you're here to soak up the spectacular scenery or to simply "hang your hat", we'll make your stay with us a memorable one. We offer a full range of services with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.