My husband and I stayed at the Cabot Trail Motel in Baddeck. We were the first guests to stay. They weren't quite ready but they went out of their way to welcome us and made our stay so pleasant. Because we were the first guests, we saw first hand how much they clean and care about their motel and their... More
- Also Known As:
- Cabot Trail Hotel Baddeck
- Cabot Trail Motel Baddeck, Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under NEW Ownership in 2013 we are settled on the shore of the Bras d'Or Lake, this family run Motel sits on top of a beautiful hill overlooking the lake. We have a private beach and docking facility, and a heated in-ground pool. Our Cabot Restaurant is open daily for Breakfast and Dinner, with most seats providing amazing views of the lake. We are 5 minutes drive from the Village of Baddeck, and the Alexander Graham Bell Museum. A wonderful stop for two nights when traveling around the world famous Cabot Trail. We are a small, comfortable, CLEAN, family motel that specialize in making our guests feel at home. We are " A refreshing stop along the way..." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cabot Trail Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.