We spent a weekend getaway skiing at Mont Sutton and stayed at Auberge des Appalaches. It is a very charming place, the food was excellent, the location perfect ( close to ski hill and downtown). No TV in bedroom, if we would have known that, we would have brought some entertainment.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Des Appalaches Hotel Sutton
- Auberge Des Appalaches Hotel
- Auberge Des Appalaches Sutton, Quebec
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not a B&B or a hotel ! A friendly family run Auberge, with country charm, and a four seasons destination at the heart of the Eastern townships. After only 2 years in business, our restaurant is well known in the area. As part of "Chef Créateur" we offer a seasonal cuisine with local products. Our guests come for our numerous "made to measure" packages (ski, golf, trekking, cycling, Route des Vins, Blues Festival, specialized workshop...). ... more less