This March we returned for our 3rd visit of 18 days to Balamku and the little village of Mahahual. We land at Cancun airport, pick up our car at American Car Rental ($600 USD for 18 days and unlimited mileage) and head south as soon as we can! We can't wait to get to Mahahual about 4 hours south on... More
- Also Known As:
- Balamku Inn On The Beach Hotel
- Balamku Inn On The Beach Hotel Mahahual
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balamku is a small ecological hotel that offers beautiful rooms all facing the Sea and directly on the beach. We guarantee privacy, tranquility and excellent service. Since we are 6 kms south of Mahahual, our hotel is never noisy or crowded. We do not work with cruise ship folks so privacy is never compromised. The newly improved beach road makes access to town easy in less than 10 minutes. Kayaks are free to explore the reef just metres from our beach for great snorkeling. Large breakfasts are included as well as taxes.Enjoy the Caribbean Sea away from the crowds and relax in our natural environment.Please join us for private YOGA here or in town. Exceptional experience! Look for our YOGA retreats on FB ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, T4B and HostelWorld so you can book your Balamku Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.