Our family used the Bears Head as a stopover on the way to Scotland. My husband and son had stayed there previously on the way to a football match in Carlisle and had been impressed, so it was the obvious choice. It is a nice looking inn in a quiet area just off the motorway. The room was fine for... More
- Also Known As:
- Bears Head Innkeepers Hotel Sandbach
- Bears Head Innkeepers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bears Head is conveniently located just off J17 of the M6 and not far from Holmes Chapel. The hotel is convenient for Knutsford and Crewe. Each of our 25 rooms has a refreshing shower, a desk to work at, Wifi in every room, telephone and modem services, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen digital TV and a comfortable bed. Breakfast is a complimentary continental buffet, however there is a cooked breakfast available and an additional charge and is served in the Bears Head Vintage Inn next door. We are coveniently positioned for attactions such as Alton Towers,Joderal Bank and also Chester Zoo. We are also within a short journey of Manchester International Airport and for shopping trips to the Trafford Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bears Head Innkeepers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.