The Eco villas are marvellous- spacious, very well equipped and with the novelty of a skylight over the bed to watch the stars. We had been travelling for 2 weeks so it was a real luxury to have our own laundry [including a tumble drier). The villas are big and very light- ceiling to floor windows each end and with... More
- Also Known As:
- Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas Hotel
- Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas Hotel Flinders Ranges National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 430-kilometres north of Adelaide (approximately five hours drive), Rawnsley Park Station is a multi-award winning property that adjoins the Flinders Ranges National Park and overlooks the southern side of Wilpena Pound. The Flinders Ranges is one of Australia's 'National Landscapes' characterized by rugged mountain ranges, spectacular gorges, sheltered creeks lined with River Red Gums and abundant wildlife. This area is world-renowned for its geological history, Aboriginal rock art sites and impressive fossil remains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.