Popped into The Crown on way to Wigan. Firstly the choice of beers and their taste was very good. However I was really disappointed with my food. I ordered the Chicken & Leek pie and whilst it tasted ok it was massively overpriced for what you get.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown At Worthington Hotel
- The Crown At Worthington Hotel Standish
- Crown At Worthington Standish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a unique and individual Country Pub and B&B in the Lancashire countryside located between Chorley and Wigan, close to the village of Standish, with close access to the M6 and M61 motorway networks.The Crown at Worthington is the perfect place to eat, drink and relax. Enjoy fine fresh food including our amazing butchers block selection, revel in award winning array of real ales from all around the country. Then stay the night in the one of new refurbished bedrooms, then start the morning with a superb Lancashire breakfast!Whether it be for lunch, dinner, or a superb weekend break – this country pub has so much more to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Crown at Worthington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.