Janette and Chris, the owners, are wonderful hosts: attentive, thoughtful and kind. The units are beautifully designed and very comfortable, and overlook a stunning sandy bay. Sit on the balcony with your favourite tipple and watch the sun going down and forget your cares whilst listening to the cries of the seabirds.
- Also Known As:
- Beachside Retreat West Inlet Stanley
- Beachside Retreat West Inlet Stanley, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachside Retreat is a luxurious, waterfront hideaway near Stanley, in north west Tasmania, where contemporary, award-winning beach houses for couples, nestle in coastal vegetation on the dunes, overlooking a secluded, private beach. A farmhouse style lodge, adjacent to the homestead and saltwater pools, is available for a larger group. Relax and unwind in complete privacy, screened from the outside world and breathe the purest air on the planet. Collect fresh, wild oysters for breakfast, walk barefoot on the beach, golden sand between your toes, fish or bird watch in the inlet. At night, enjoy a dip in the heated, saltwater pool under a starlit sky, or relax in the spa with friends. Absolute magic! By day, experience a tour by Mercedes 4WD into the Tarkine Wilderness, with your host and guide. Owners, Chris and Janette, formerly from the UK, invite you to stay on their beautiful, beachfront cattle property; an ideal getaway or romantic honeymoon/wedding location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beachside Retreat West Inlet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.