Accommodation accessible for people in wheelchairs but definitely not wheelchair friendly. Large bathroom in the three bedroom unit could definitely accommodate an accessible shower without compromising space for the spa. Although it is detailed on the website the accessible bathroom is separate, it was extremely unpleasant to have to go down the road to use the shower- especially in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Beachside Retreat West Inlet Stanley
- Beachside Retreat West Inlet Stanley, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachside Retreat is a luxurious waterfront hideaway, near the historic town of Stanley, in north western Tasmania. Here, contemporary, award-winning beach houses, just for couples, nestle in coastal vegetation on the dunes, overlooking a secluded, private beach. For a larger party, book the farmhouse-style lodge, adjacent to the homestead and saltwater pools. Relax and unwind in complete privacy, forget the outside world and breathe the purest air on the planet. Collect fresh, wild oysters for breakfast, walk the pristine golden sands, fish or bird watch in the inlet. At night, enjoy a dip in the heated, saltwater pool, under a starlit sky, or relax in the large outdoor heated spa with friends. Absolutely magical! By day, experience a half day tour by Mercedes Benz 4WD into the Tarkine Wilderness, with your host and guide. Owners, Chris and Janette, formerly from the UK, invite you to stay awhile on their beautiful, beachfront cattle property; an ideal getaway or romantic honeymoon/wedding location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beachside Retreat West Inlet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.