We rode out the recent outbreak of tornadoes while staying at this hotel. The staff did a good job of getting us evacuated into the "back" kitchen area. They passed out water, while having staff monitor radio, TV and the radar to track the storm that unfortunately did hit Moore (about three exits north of here on I35). We had... More
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Norman Hotel Norman
- Embassy Suites Norman Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Norman - Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Norman, Oklahoma just off I-35.We are perfectly situated to be your accommodation for visiting your favorite University of Oklahoma Sooner! If you are in town for business, we are located in the heart of the University North Park Retail and Business Development. We also offer a short drive up I-35 to Oklahoma City as well. If you are looking for things to visit - the Fred Jones Jr Museum of Art, Lake Thunderbird State Park, Little River Zoo, and Sam Nobel Oklahoma Museum of Natural History are all within a short distance of our hotel.Our hotel features two room suites with separate bedroom and living areas, free cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary Manager's Reception, and excellent cuisine at the North Park Grill. We also offer over 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space. Come stay at the Embassy Suites Norman on your next visit to Norman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Norman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.