I'm not sure it's in the 'Plus' category since it is an older facility, but the room was quiet and their free breakfast was nice. The staff was friendly. Apparently, pets are allowed since I noted a person leading a dog from their room. My wife had difficulties sleeping because of the hard mattress. Convenient to downtown Coos Bay.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Holiday Hotel Coos Bay
- Best Western Holiday Hotel
- Best Western Coos Bay
- Coos Bay Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Holiday Motel provides a retreat for exploring the Oregon Coast and Dunes, lighthouses, historic sites, art museums and many different festivals and events. We are across the street from the waterfront and the City of Coos Bay Boardwalk. Our location is within easy walking distance of from shopping and restaurants with antique and gift shops, theatres and museums and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Holiday Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.