I stayed here because of its proximity to Mt Hood for a ski weekend. I stayed in one of the hotel rooms and found it to be very comfortable and clean, although a bit dated. The grounds were well-kept, hot tubs clean and the small dining room was excellent. Help from the front desk was friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Cooper Spur Mountain Hotel Parkdale
- Cooper Spur Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cooper Spur Mountain Resort is a rustic mountain lodge and resort specializing in family vacations, weddings, retreats and group events. Located on the magnificent north side of Mt. Hood and set in the midst of the beautiful Mt. Hood National Forest, our lodge is surrounded by pine trees with views of three different mountain peaks; Mt. Hood, Mt. Adams, and Mt. Rainier. Just 23 miles south of Hood River, Oregon, and 12 miles from Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort, Cooper Spur Mountain Resort is ideal for those seeking year- round mountain adventures. It's a quick and easy 90 minute drive from Portland, yet is secluded to allow guests to remove themselves from their stressful daily lives to enjoy the surrounding nature. Accommodations include lodge hotel rooms, lodge condos, cabins, and a 4-bedroom log home (perfect for large families or corporate retreats). The peeled log structures present a charm and elegance you would expect in this mountain environment. All units have woodburning fireplaces with the exception of our lodge hotel rooms. All of our units also have refrigerators so guests can bring along meals and snacks. The lodge condos and cabins have kitchenettes and the 4-bedroom log house has a fully-equipped kitchen; ideal for extended stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Cooper Spur Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.