I stayed at the Hawthorne Hostel for 3 days while taking a class at the Mazama's (few miles away). I generally prefer hostels when travelling alone because I meet new people and every place is different. I knew nothing about this place other than it's proximity when I reserved my bed over the phone at the last minute. When I... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Portland Hawthorne Hotel Portland
- Hostelling International Portland Hawthorne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI-Portland Hawthorne Hostel is a non-profit travelers lodge that offers an affordable, clean and fun place to stay. It has recognized been around the world as being a sustainable and green business. Also known as "Your Eco-Home Away From Home". Our mission is "To Help All Especially the Young Gain a Greater Understanding of the World and it's People Through Hostelling". Free wi-fi and internet access, free long distance phone use, free parking, free kitchen use, free coffee/tea, free all-u-can make pancake breakfast and bagels/bread and cream cheese(when available), free towel and lock rentals (with deposit).We have men's, women's, and coed dorm room as well as 2 private rooms. Reservations are recommended. Must have out-of-town i.d. to stay to here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International Portland Hawthorne Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.