New owners and staff are very thoughtful and enthusiastic! Funny thing, we were to stay at DWGCC and when we arrived we were told there was no room at the Inn. True story...apparently a large party arrived a day early and needed to be accomodated, new owners and family were so apologetic. A family member of the owners were so... More
- Also Known As:
- Water Gap Country Club Hotel Delaware Water Gap
- Water Gap Country Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 156 Acre 18 hole Championship Golf Course, Hotel, Wedding and Banquet facility. Open Year Round. Open to the public. Home of the Eastern Open- where Walter Hagen won a PGA Tournament in 1927. 6 Miles to Shawnee Ski Resort, 15 Minutes to Camelback. 15 Minutes from Mount Airy Casino. 20 Minutes from Pocono Raceway. Property sits on the Appalachian Trail in Historic Delaware Water Gap. Entrance way to the Poconos. 70 Miles from the George Washington Bridge and 1.5hrs to Philadelphia. Stay and Play (Golf) and Stay and Ski Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Agoda so you can book your Water Gap Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.