We just had a wonderfull time at Kagga Kamma not only because of the unique location, the cave room design but also for some of the nicest staff we met during a stay in a hotel (and we travel a lot). It started with a champagne cocktail, followed by helpfull staff considering we had a small baby and we were... More
- Also Known As:
- Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve Hotel
- Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve Hotel Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kagga Kamma is a private game reserve situated in the Cederberg Mountains, three hours from Cape Town and is well known for spectacular rock formations. Guests can visit ancient rock paintings with expert guides, go game viewing in this arid landscape, stargazing by powerful telescope, and enjoy an adventurous quad bike safari or a range of wellness treatments. The lodge offers luxury “cave” or hut rooms all with en-suite bathrooms, sumptuous meals and excellent wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Escapio, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.