We stayed at The Oasis Resort in for the October long week end. The rooms are stylish and very clean. All the facilities were modern and we had everything we needed. It is a short drive away from the main streets but I found it was just what we needed on a busy weekend in Byron Bay.
- Also Known As:
- The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses Hotel
- The Oasis Resort And Treetop Houses
- The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses Hotel Byron Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Oasis Apartments and Treetop Houses, Byron Bay. We offer fully self contained, family friendly accommodation situated on 6 acres of natural bushland bordering the Arakwal National Park. Magnificent Tallow Beach is just a short 400 metre walk through the National Park and we are located just 2 minutes south of the heart of Byron Bay. Our accommodation is ideally suited to those seeking a relaxed Byron Bay getaway with our tranquil location, lush tropical gardens and resort style facilities providing a quiet haven only moments from the hustle and bustle of the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.