Stayed here for a week, the location was very handy for visiting family in Banora Point, but also only a short drive to the Gold Coast. Lovely view from balcony, however, our room was also across from the Twin Towns apartment balconies, where the residents were very noisy (some had a party that lasted from sundown to 4 a.m.) Otherwise,... More
- Also Known As:
- Tweed Ultima Resort Gold Coast Hotel
- Tweed Ultima Resort Gold Coast Hotel Tweed Heads
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tweed Ultima is perfectly located in the heart of the Twin Towns of Tweed Heads and Coolangatta offering the very best as a holiday destination or corporate visit. Less than 200 metres from superb beaches, Tweed Ultima is within a short walk to boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and entertainment. Our relaxed and comfortable Apartments host a large heated saltwater pool (winter only) and spa, on-site Cafe, BBQ area, Conference Centre, Public Day Spa & Gym (extra charges apply for Gym - special rates available for guests). Perfect for business people, a couples getaway or family holiday Tweed Ultima offers modern 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom self-contained Apartments with spacious living areas, gourmet kitchens and enclosed balconies. Tweed Ultima Apartments provides everything you need for a relaxed and stress-free Gold Coast Holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Tweed Ultima Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.