This hotel was very nice and accomodating and a good location for touring Charleston. Had a great hot breakfast and nice evening reception. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. And close to the free trolley that goes around the historic area.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.