Great place to stay. Excellent Staff and great breakfast bar. Staff attentive to your every need. Would recommend this Hampton Inn because of location, price, and service. Within walking distance of shopping, dining, and entertainment. Dicount shops abound.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel
- Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel Gaffney
- Gaffney Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our city began as "Gaffney's Cross Roads" in 1804 when Irish immigrant Michael Gaffney established a tavern and lodging house in the heart of the Carolina foothills. Our area was perfect for growth because of the two major roads that met here, one from Charlotte into Georgia and the other from the mountains of North Carolina into Charleston. Today, Gaffney still offers a welcome place to rest when you're on the road, the Hampton Inn® Gaffney hotel.The Hampton Inn Gaffney hotel is conveniently located off I-85 next to Hamrick's Department Store and Prime Outlets Gaffney. You'll find plenty to explore nearby, whether you're touring the Kings Mountain Military Park or visiting the Cowpen Battlefield. Plus, you'll find Charlotte Coliseum, Lows Motor Speedway and Erickson Stadium, all less than 60 miles from our comfortable hotel in Gaffney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Gaffney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.