I stayed here for a long term work assignment. The parking was ample, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful in solving my coworkers issues to his satisfaction. My room was great and was a very good price. The grounds were nice for being in a city. A small stream runs through the parking lot. Very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Charleston/Ashley Phosphate
- Holiday Inn North Charleston
- North Charleston Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel Charleston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charleston South Carolina has it all history, museums, plantations, beaches, deep-sea fishing, golf, world renowned dining and more. Charleston is a great place for a mini or extended vacation with year-round cultural events that everyone will enjoy. Southeastern Wildlife Expo Cooper River Bridge Run Flowertown Festival Family Circle Cup / Tennis Heritage Rally Spoleto Festival Our award winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel is located in South Carolina s largest shopping district and twelve miles from Charleston s Historic Downtown. Our hotel is packed with amenities fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, business center, spacious guest rooms, Jacuzzi suites, and meeting and banquet facilities. Perfect for the business traveler and leisure traveler alike, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - North Charleston South Carolina invites you to a memorable visit to the Low Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charleston/Ashley Phosphate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.