We enjoyed our stay at the Sandpebble..the location was excellent..as I laid on my bed I could see the wave rushing onto the shore. The sunrise was delightful...will love to come back..The area is very quite during this time of the year. Icecream shop with in walking distance. Several local restaurants. While there is no swimming pool, a jacuzzi is... More
- Also Known As:
- Sandpebble Beach Club, a Festiva Hotel
- Sandpebble Beach Club, a Festiva Hotel Surfside Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For those looking to vacation away from throngs of tourists, Sandpebble Beach Club, a Festiva Resort, offers a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of the Grand Strand, yet it's close enough for you to be part of the action if you choose. With an average of 215 days of sunshine each year, you'll be sure to enjoy fun in the sun as you comb the shore for unusual shells with your family, nap in the ocean breeze or walk in the surf with that special someone. You can explore the nearby beach communities of Murrells Inlet and Garden City, and you can sample some of the freshest and most delicious seafood in the country. Regardless of how you spend your days, the comfort of your spacious villa will welcome you home each night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandpebble Beach Club, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.