Was never advised before our stay that this was a pet friendly hotel. To see dogs sitting on the furniture in the foyer and bar area was not what I expected during a hotel stay. Definitely not for me! Bedroom was very spacious but noise of the shower in bathroom was unbelievable! Breakfast was a complete disaster. no room in... More
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, County Donegal, Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.