My second time visiting this restaurant and it was outstanding on both occasions. The hospitality, service, the views and quality of the food are all exceptional. Marie-Therese and Ruari deserve lots of success with this business. Well worth the price.
- Also Known As:
- Inis Meain Restaurant Hotel Inishmann
- Inis Meain Restaurant Hotel
- Inis Meain Restaurant And Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inis Meáin is one of the Aran Islands, 15 miles off the west coast of Ireland. It is just 3 miles across and supports 200 inhabitants. Ruairí & Marie-Therese de Blacam created this business to enhance visitor’s appreciation of the island by providing a style of accommodation and dining that is complimentary to the location. The suites are simple and understated in styling, with ample space and views. The restaurant serves mainly island-sourced food. ... more less