Stopped in for lunch with my wife. The staff were friendly and efficient. A lovely menu choice of bar and restaurant, we opted for the Fish pie and fish and chips. The Fish pie was without a doubt the best I've ever had. We only had a quick visit today but will be returning for an evening meal. Very impressed.
- Also Known As:
- Ducks At Kilspindie House Hotel
- Ducks At Kilspindie House Hotel Aberlady
- Ducks At Kilspindie Hotel
- Ducks At Kilspindie Aberlady
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1638, Kilspindie House and the neighbouring school were converted into a 23 en-suite bedroom hotel in 1970. All rooms have central heating, hairdryers, ironing facilities, direct dial telephones, wi-fi access, colour televisions and tea/coffee making facilities. In Duck’s Restaurant you can enjoy fresh local produce prepared skilfully with care. Other facilities include Donalds bar/bistro with an extensive whiskey collection, real ale and a sheltered courtyard for alfresco dining and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ducks at Kilspindie House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.