Another long day travelling from Mallaig on the Ulsterbus Outer Hebrides tour. The hotel was lovely, a wee bit out of Stornoway but very welcoming. Staff boarded the coach with great welcome and envelope for each passenger containing room details. The room was well appointed with more than adequate space, nice en suite and very comfortable beds. We stayed over... More
- Also Known As:
- Cabarfeidh Hotel Stornoway
- Cabarfeidh Hotel Stornoway, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within in its own attractive gardens, this modern 3-star hotel is ideally located on the outskirts of Stornoway, just across the road from the golf course leading onto historic Lews Castle grounds. Rightly known as 'Stornoway's finest hotel', the Cabarfeidh (pronounced cab-ar-fay) provides a relaxing base for both business and leisure travelers. It is also bookable for functions or meals in the Solas Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Cabarfeidh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.