My wife and I stayed here for a weekend for a school rowing reunion and we were very happy with the accommodation and the service. Very good value for money with breakfast being extra but well worth it. We were on the top floor which meant we could not hear the live music on Friday night or karaoke on Saturday!... More
- Also Known As:
- Punch House Monmouth Hotel Monmouth
- Punch House Monmouth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punch House on Agincourt Square in the centre of the historic border town of Monmouth, in south east wales, is a true traditional coaching inn, full of history and tradition. It has an authentic split level beamed interior which features a popular bar and restaurant area while its 11 ensuite letting rooms offer comfortable good value accommodation right in the heart of the town. Our 4 poster room is available as a bridal suite or for that special occasion.The Punch House is one of Monmouth's most popular pubs and its cosy bar has become a popular meeting place for locals and visitors alike. Open all day the Punch House offers a superb selection of SA Brains traditional real ales, beers, lagers, wines and coffees also a fine range of fresh and home-prepared food available at both lunchtimes and in the evenings. The ever-changing menu is supplemented by a range of daily specials, many of which make use of local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Punch House Monmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.