Older, family owned motel. Very Clean, a little outdated, but still a very good value. Everyone there was very friendly. I had no noise from other rooms at all. Very well maintained property. Parking is right at your door, if you are on the lower level. Will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motor Hotel
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less