Stayed in the Eagle's Nest for two nights and had a wonderful time relaxing with my mom and sister. Lisa, the owner, was so kind and accommodating to us. We met a friend for lunch and Lisa was fine with her coming back to the B&B to visit in our room with us. Our friend loved the room too and... More
- Also Known As:
- Abigaile`s Treehouse Hotel Bryan
- Abigaile`s Treehouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Brazos Valley, Abigaile's Treehouse offers an elegant yet comfortable home away from home nestled between historic downtown Bryan and the elegance of Heritage Park. Whether you're looking to get away from the stress and worry of daily life or simply in town for business or an Aggie game, we can make your stay one to remember.Dedicated to superb service and a top-notch guest experience, Abigaile's Treehouse offers 4 luxuriously-appointed rooms, manicured private gardens, a vast array of amenities and, of course, that world-renowned Central Texas hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Abigaile's Treehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.