This is a very nice hotel. It is off the main highway a bit so is very quiet. Very clean and close to new! If you are staying in Childress, please stay here, it will be well worth it! We stayed here and they also took great care of my mom when she wrecked her van on icy roads.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Childress Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Childress Hotel Childress
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites- Childress, Texas-Gateway to the future. You will find the charm of this small town just the perfect place to stop while traveling from Wichita Falls or Amarillo, Texas. Childress is also on the direct route of Hwy 287 which will carry you to and from Canada and Mexico. Talk about a scenic route! Take some time during your visit to enjoy Baylor Lake which is located about 9 miles NW of the hotel which is known for great bass fishing! Take a stroll over the walking bridge across Fair Park Lake or walk around on the trails along the lake. Visit the historic Downtown District and shop for some great antiques! Bring extra room in your truck! Our business partners will enjoy the convenience of our location to Childress Regional Medical Center, TDCJ- T.L. Roach Unit, Super Wal-Mart, B3R Country Meats, and Childress District Office of TXDOT. Our business travelers will also enjoy our larger than life suites with spacious work desk and wired and wireless high-speed Internet. We look forward to serving you while staying in Childress, Texas. So Stay Smart and enjoy the Smart Features of our beautifully appointed hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Childress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.