I stayed here on business which for me was okay. It was difficult to find using satnav, and you definately need a car to get there. It is pretty basic with just a takeaway menu from a local pizza place for evening meals. The staff are really friendly and the rooms are nice enough.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Getafe Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Getafe Hotel Getafe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Holiday Inn Express Madrid - Getafe is a new hotel that opened on January 26th 2009. The fantastic location and accessibility makes it the ideal base whether for business or pleasure. The Hotel Holiday Inn Express Madrid - Getafe is ideally located in one of the most important commercial and industrial areas of the South of Madrid ( Area Empresarial Andalucia ) , next to Nassica - Factory shopping Mall a big entertainment centre with cinemas, bowling, restaurants and Outlet shops. The hotel is only a few minutes away from Warner Bros Park, Getafe C.F. football stadium and 15 minutes away from Madrid City Center; easily accesible from Highway A4 connected to all major city ring roads. It is close to the Industrial Parks of Las Arenas de Pinto, El Lomo, Los Angeles and San Marcos.Its 98 bedrooms, including 3 accessible rooms, are highly equipped with air condition, flat TV screen, SAT & Pay TV and Wi-Fi High speed internet access. Our family rooms can accomodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children ( free upon request).The hotel offers an extensive complimentary buffet breakfast. Enjoy our informal atmosphere in our bar to relax after work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Getafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.