The rooms are horrible. There was cigarette ash on the floor when we checked in. The sheets had semen stains. There was no railing on the patio. But on the bright side, you can enjoy the view of the police station and Dollar General when you walk out your door. Maybe even have a beer with some of the local... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Woodville
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodville Inn is conveniently located off of US-287/US-69. Visit the local cultural attractions including Tyler County Heritage Society, Heritage Village Museum, Tyler County, Art League, Tyler County Fine Art Centre and Gallery, and Allan Shivers Library and Museum. Play a round of golf at Dogwood Hills Golf Course. Spend some time outdoors at Steinhagen Lake and Kirby State Forest. After a fun-filled day in Woodville, enjoy a meal at one of the local restaurants including Sonic Drive-In, Big D's BBQ, Jack in the Box, Jarrott's, and Dogwood Cafe. Start your day right with a free continental breakfast at Woodville Inn. All guest rooms feature high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-fridges, and tables with chairs. There is a guest laundromat on-site for your added convenience. At Woodville Inn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Woodville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.