We stayed at The View for one night in a queen room on the top floor. What we liked: - The location is amazing – possibly the best view we’ve ever had from a hotel room. It’s the ideal hotel for exploring the glorious Monument Valley. - Our room was comfortable, roomy and nicely decorated with Navajo artwork. The balcony... More
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.