I just had a great stay at the Hampton Inn in Bennington, Vermont. I have now stayed there several times over the course of 3 years and each time I have been pleased with this hotel and its service! The breakfast is always very good, the pool is clean and my husband loves the fitness equipment.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bennington Hotel
- Hampton Inn Bennington Hotel Bennington
- Bennington Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 80 room Hampton Inn in Bennington has a spectacular view of Vermont's mountain landscape. Nestled at the food of the Taconic Mountains, overlooking the Green Mountains, the Hampton Inn has all the amenities you expect. Complimentary "On The House" breakfast, indoor pool/whirlpool, sauna, exercise facility, business center, guest laundry, complimentary local calls, meeting facilties, high speed internet, iron/ironing board and coffee makers. Enjoy the museums, covered bridges, and antique shops ennington is known for. While in town you must see the tallest structure in Vermont, The Bennington Battle Monument or take a stroll through historic downtown and visit the shops and eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Bennington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.