Our stay at the Wilmington Inn was delightful, breakfast was delicious, and we felt very welcomed! Main suggestions for improvement: thicker curtains (or at least blinds) to block more light & a bit more soundproofing between the first and second floors if possible.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your The Wilmington Inn & Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.