Welcoming staff. Excellent location. Great breakfast. Clean room. Quiet premises. Convenient parking. Senior Citizen rate. Internet access. Definitely a best stay and a best buy. Easy access to downtown Portsmouth museums---Children's Museum, VA Sports Hall of Fame and Norfolk Naval Shipyard Museum. Shopping malls and restaurants are nearby within a few mile radius. We'll be back!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Norfolk / Portsmouth / Chesapeake Hotel Chesapeake
- Hampton Inn Norfolk / Portsmouth / Chesapeake Hotel
- Hampton Inn Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need for a great business trip, at even better value when you stay at our warm and welcoming BEST WESTERN PLUS Portsmouth-Chesapeake Hotel. Enjoy friendly service and make yourself at home in a clean, comfy guest room. Watch your favorite shows on our 32-inch HD televisions, catch up with work using the free high-speed wireless Internet access or get some rest on a clean and fresh bed. Start your day right with Best Western Plus complimentary hot breakfast featuring our signature eggs and sausage, gravy, biscuits, oatmeal, and other tasty hot and cold breakfast items. Catch up with work in the business center. After a busy day, re-energize in the state of the art expanded fitness center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Portsmouth-Chesapeake Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.