We needed a place to stay, and the Refuge Inn had one room. While waiting for our room to be ready, we were granted access to the fitness center to change, the staff was amazing. Very helpful with our needs, and questions about the island. Would stay again in a minute, and would recommend to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.