I stayed at the Colonial Beach Inn this weekend (12/8/2012) and it was wonderful! The hotel was sold and has a new General Manager! I had to stay upstairs because the bottom floor rooms are all being renovated (carpet, furniture etc.) The uppers room were very nice, clean, new flat screen TV's frig, microwave and wireless internet. I still can't... More
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Beach-Days Inn On The Potomac Hotel
- Colonial Beach-Days Inn On The Potomac Hotel Colonial Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your cozy home away from home...Welcome to the River Edge Inn, at Colonial Beach, Virginia.We are now under new ownership and have completely renovated all 60 guest rooms, including all new furniture, mattreses, linens, carpet, paint, and a brand new Front Desk Lobby and breakfast dining area! We're only 90 minutes from Washington, D.C. and Richmond, VA; and about 35 miles East of Fredericksburg, VA.Come on by and stay in one of our beautiful new rooms soon! We'd love to have you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your River Edge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.