Great stay. Beds were comfortable and room very clean. Only two stories but no elevator. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices. Tip the breakfast bar lady, she works hard to keep the guests fed! Very close to a number of restaurants gor dinner but stay way from holiday inn lounge next door. Bad service!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisonburg Hotel Harrisonburg
- Comfort Inn Harrisonburg Hotel
- Harrisonburg Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, the Comfort Inn Harrisonburg provides easy access to Interstate 81. This AAA Three Diamond rated hotel features a daily complimentary hot breakfast and free wireless high speed internet. Relax at our seasonal outdoor heated pool or get your blood pumping in our 24 hour fitness room. Each room includes a hair dryer, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, desk and cable television with HBO. Our spacious business suites have a 6’ whirlpool tub, sitting area, table, microwave and refrigerator. We are convenient to Skyline Drive, Massanutten Mountain, Civil War Battlefields, golf, skiing, fishing and many caverns including Luray, Shenandoah and Endless. Located just a mile from James Madison University, and near Eastern Mennonite University and Bridgewater College, the Comfort Inn is a great place to stay when in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and Orbitz so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisonburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.