Find this place via AAA booklet. It's clean, quiet,very comfortable beds has a restaurant (home cooking), and a good price. The staff is very helpful and courteous. We used the place for an overnight while passing through but we would stay there several nights if visiting the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- The Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.