Hotel Xalteva is a small hotel/condo on a quiet side street off one of the main streets of town. And because it's small, you easily get to know all the staff, the neighbors, and even the resident parakeets. Service is friendly, sweet, and personal; breakfast--coffee, cookies, and fruit--is served poolside; and the staff has plenty of recommendations for sights to... More
- Also Known As:
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel Granada
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Xalteva is the first of it’s kind in Granada. It combines timeless colonial design with modern conveniences. Located in the safe residential neighborhood of Xalteva, the name “Xalteva” (pronounced “al-TAY-vah”), refers to the original indigenous peoples who were in Granada before the Spanish Conquest. Built in 2007, by visionary/founder/president D. Jay Snyder they are the first available condominiums in this beautiful colonial city of Granada whose mission is, “To create and provide comprehensive comfort, value and lifestyle options to all guests and visitors whether it be for a transit traveler or a lifelong resident” through, “high quality attention to details, customer service, employee training and development and support of the local culture and environment.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Xalteva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.