I have just returned from this hotel. The transfer us long but not the hotel's fault. Hotel was spotless, got a sea view at no extra cost and a double bed to myself. You can eat all day from 7:30am til 11pm with the exception of two half hours just before lunch and dinner. Breakfast is the usual cereals, bread,... More
- Also Known As:
- Sol Calas De Mallorca Hotel Manacor
- Sol Calas De Mallorca Hotel
- Sol Melia Calas De Majorca
- Complejo Calas De Mallorca Resort Manacor, Spain - Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sol Melia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Complejo Calas de Mallorca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.