Susan is excellent. The place is clean and cared-for. Rooms are a little small, but fine. Solid wifi and A/C, ceiling fan. Central location. Convenient colmado a couple blocks away. Only difficulty was the nighttime noise level. It is the middle of an active neighborhood, and of course the roosters. Otherwise quite happy.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Guesthouse Hotel Culebra
- Palmetto Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto is a small, six-room garden guesthouse located conveniently just up the road from the airport, about one mile from the ferry, town, beach, surf, and dive sites. Complementary ferry and airplane pick-up/drop-off can be arranged for our guests. Each room enjoys a private bathroom and in-room mini-refrigerator, ceiling fan and air-conditioning. Many other amenities are available.New owners Paul and Susan Moran look forward to making your stay in Culebra a memorable one. We have added a new dimension with our Day Sailing Adventures aboard S/V Oasis. Come sail with Captain Paul and First Mate Steph. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Palmetto Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.