We were attending a conference at the Hotel Roanoke, which was far too expensive. This was a 12-minute walk from the conference. The location was very convenient. Good breakfast was included and free wifi. At less than $100 per night, the Holiday Inn Express was a great bargain.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Hotel Roanoke
- Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Hotel
- Holiday Inn Roanoke
- Roanoke Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express- Roanoke Civic Center. We are conveniently located on the edge of Historic Downtown Roanoke, within two miles of the Center in the Square and the Farmer's Market. Located only 1 block from the Raonke Civic Center, five minutes from the airport, and five minutes from Valley View Mall. Several restaurants within close driving distance. 12.0% tax rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, BookIt.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.