1. Good location: several minutes' drive from IAD, and I did not hear or see any aircraft during my one-day stay (well, approaches might be different on different days) 2. Room is clean, windows can be opened, and not a lot of buildings around: enough sunlight 3. Staff: friendly and efficient, both check-in and check-out took less than 1 minute... More
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.