We were a large group of 16. Front desk checked me into the wrong room suite. Overlaid my credit card with the hosts card, Said they couldn't take it off of his room. Wiped out all there room keys and locked them out. We had to pull rank (involve a manager) every time on staff to get a few simple... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg