It was our first trip to West Virginia. Decided to stay a night in Charleston. There are many hotels in downtown, but it seemed little unsafe at night. Keeping our budget in mind, we found a hotel in St. Albans, right on the river. Huge hotel, extra large room, comfortable beds, old but nice furniture. Only the bathroom is somewhat... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - St. Albans / South Charleston Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn - St. Albans / South Charleston Hotel Saint Albans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Americas Best Value Inn of South Charleston/St. Albans, West Virginia. Our 2 story, exterior design Inn situated on the Kanawha River offers 108 accommodations, some of which have a river view. Tour groups are welcome, as we offer plenty of RV and Bus parking. Our efficiencies feature full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, dinning and a sitting area. All of our guest rooms offer cable television with HBO, Internet access, free local calls and hairdryer. We only offer five pet friendly guest rooms so please mention whether you will be bringing a pet within the remarks section of your reservation or contact our hotel directly to make sure that we will be able to fulfill your reservation request. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn of St. Albans. Located off I-64 Exit 54. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - St. Albans / South Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.